Skip to content

Cannot get bandit quest from Jaheira romance

I am using EEkeeper but when i put lovetalk to 25 it just goes to lovetalk 27 after a while, Xzar quest done, I am in chapter 6 right now. Any way to progress the romance? Sleeping in wilderness areas at lovetalk 25 does nothing

Btw during the Xzar quest there was no Jaheira romance dialogue (just the normal Harper interactions)
Is it broke for good? If it is, it is fine, I just want to be done with it

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    I don't know if you possibly borked the scripting by changing stuff in EEKeeper, but did you rest at an inn after finishing the Xzar quest? A harper should aproach Jaheria for the next quest bit.
  • valecarbonero08valecarbonero08 Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2018
    Only changes where setting lovetalk from 26 to 25 because for 5 chapters there were no romance interactions, but it just went to lovetalk 27. No progress since then, the Xzar quest was completed long ago
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    But did you rest at an inn after the Xzar quest, and were you aproached by a harper that temporarily takes Jahera out of the party? Thats the next step. Also, 5 chapters? No wonder nothing happened, romances don't progress all through chapter 5 and I don't think 4 either. Once you hit chapter six, you should be able to progress it again.