Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

We need your feedback on the new forum text editor switch.
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Just bought a Retail version of IWDEE but no Key inside ?!

FalheimFalheim Member, Array Posts: 8
Greetings,

Last day I just bought Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition in a retail box (in a supermarket). I was guessing there was a Key inside in order to register the game on Steam or maybe a Beamdog DRM (I don't know if there is). But no, absolutly no keys inside. I just had to install the game and I can play it directly. That's a good, but also a bad news, because Im stuck in the 1.4.0 version (can't get access to updates). I don't understand why they released a game box without key but also the game that can be purchased on store where you got a launcher with updates etc. I got the poor version right ? What can I do to be able to update the game ? Should I contact beamdog so that they can give me a Key ? (I still got the proof of buying).

Regards.

Comments