Skip to content

Khalid .. unraisable?

So I'm having fun with my elven LE rogue and Viconia, Imoen , Kivan and Jaheira and Khalid. Made it to the bandit camp things going swimmingly but lost Viconia, Khalid and Jaheira. Didnt get all the loot so went back to the friendly arm to rest and resurrect some members to go back fresh. All raised ..except Khalid. It shows him dead and grayed out but with -10hp.. didnt see him get chunked but he must have and it bugged not sending his pic off the creen. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• BaldgeekBaldgeek Member Posts: 29
    Hmm ... must be a bug by the sounds of the none response .. so I sent him away ... he was gett'n on my characters nerves anyway :P
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    -10hp mean's he's chunked (you should have seen him explode when he took a critical hit) and cannot be raised from the dead. Not a bug.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    Yeah, the chunking is correct. Gotta have something to rez, after all :)
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    No, that doesn't sound right. When they're chunked, they should be removed from the sidebar completely, not just greyed out.

Unless you're using mods or something?
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210

No, that doesn't sound right. When they're chunked, they should be removed from the sidebar completely, not just greyed out.

Oh yes, that's true.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853

I've occasionally had a character be chunked and become greyed out rather than removed. This must've happened to the OP.
  • BaldgeekBaldgeek Member Posts: 29
    Yeah no mod and just greyed out ..so Khalid wont be coming down for breakfast