Skip to content

Help loading saved game into Mac Server

Hi everyone:

I'm wondering if anyone here could help me. My son and I are trying to play the NWN OC over LAN and seem to be losing our progress when we load our saved game via the MacOS server.

I was able to load the first chapter of the NWN OC through the MacOS server, we both joined and could play. I set autosave interval to 1 and the game was saving every minute. Everything went fine. I verified before we logged off that there was an autosave.

Now when we try to reload that autosave into the server, when we join back in we appear to have lost all of our progress and are back at a point way earlier than when we last logged off — like when we first started our session. However, if I load the same save in single player, I am in the right location with the right progress.

Is this making sense? Does anyone have any idea what could be happening and how to fix it? I tried copying the autosave, renaming to a new save, but same thing happened. Again, save works (in that we are at right point, progress, location) when loaded through single player, but NOT when loaded through the server.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I really appreciate it. We had a great time playing this morning and would be so sad if we lost all of our progress!

Best,

Silverbello