Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

A button that wuld allow one to "outline" every sprite at the same time would be much appreciated.

Hey all,

I am a visually impaired gamer and while I wouldn't say that the lack of such an option makes the Infinity Engine games unplayable for me, the fact that hovering over almost anything one can interact with produces a blue (IIRC) outline around its sprite makes me wonder why there isn't an option to outline every character, NPC and interactable object currently visible on screen with the press of a button the same way name plates can be toggled. I know a function like this wouldn't be too useful for most players, but I'm sure many people with conditions similar to mine would find the addition of such an option very welcome.

This attachment is meant to clarify what I mean by an "outline" as I fear I didn't explain it properly.

RaduzielKenjiJuliusBorisovBubbGoturalAxie

Comments