Skip to content

baldurs gate 2 enchanted edition when to use magic freely. (spoiler may be here)

Hiya, I'm playing bg2ee and am just wondering, when can I start using magic freely without those wizards trying to arrest me, i playing as good so I don't want to fight the law and I'm a sorcerer

Comments

• Jaheiras_WitnessJaheiras_Witness Member Posts: 614
    Go to the government building in government district and buy a license from Corneil
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    or, if you want to do it the "fun" way, you can battle the cowled wizards when they come ( and don't worry, they really aren't the nicest people around, even Keldorn doesn't like them and he's a paladin )

so what happens when you start battling them, the first 5 groups will be the same, but when it comes to time number 6, then they bring out the big guns ( as in some super powerful casters ) if you can beat the 6th cowled wizard group, you will no longer need to worry about casting magic in town :)
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    Another alternative albeit not a vanilla one is to use the Unfinished Business mod: you get one for free when you complete Minsc's quest.
  • PhycoantoPhycoanto Member Posts: 72
    Thanks for hints all. Ill buy the licents i have heard about that but many years ago. Haha