Skip to content

BG2: Where is Viconia?

OK, I rescued Viconia from the fanatics; since I was just setting off on Nalia's quest, I told her I'd catch up with her later, in the GY. But after the Keep quest was over, I combed the GY and could find no trace of her. I even checked my journal to confirm that she was supposed to be waiting, and that I hadn't accidentally dismissed her.

I am wondering if her appearance is dependent on some other element of the various side plots; for example, meeting with Bohdi. It doesn't seem logical for this to be the case, but it might be so. Anyone have a clue where she might be, or when she might show up?

Comments

• smyth25smyth25 Member Posts: 219
    If I remember correctly, Viconia will wait in the Government district for a few hours (maybe even a day) before departing for the Graveyard. Is there perhaps a bug in which she hasn't made the move? Might be worth checking the government district again just in case.
  • UnderstandMouseMagicUnderstandMouseMagic Member Posts: 2,147
    In the GY she is right down the end, almost round the corner, of the building with the stairs down to Bhodi's lair. The end of the line of buildings with the crypt king, along from where Tirdir was buried alive.

Sometimes she is really difficult to see, you have to actually walk to the corner.

Not sure if this is helpful, but it's happened to me before now that it was just a matter of not being able to see her until almost on top of her.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    I checked the Government district; no luck. I have combed every inch of the area where she should be found, and once again, no joy there. Someone suggested it's a bug and I have to spawn her manually via the game console. The problem is that I have no clue how to access this or perform such a procedure.
  • FrdNwsmFrdNwsm Member Posts: 1,069
    OK, the problem seems to have resolved all on its own. 2 days (game time) she suddenly appeared. Probably had to go celebrate Lloth day or something.
  • smyth25smyth25 Member Posts: 219
    Damn I had almost finished typing up my console tutorial x)