Skip to content

BG1EE and BG2EE subrace mod?

SrenSren Member Posts: 24
with the new update, my subrace mod now prevents cutscenes from playing, as I found out when I tried to continue in the Haer'Dalis recruitment quest.
I used FinnJo's subrace mod. I'm hoping for something with variety as I have played drow (half and pure-blooded), Tieflings, Aasimars etc. Welverin's won't install without a hardlink to the dialog.tlk file but if I have that link, no other mod with dialogue works (found that out last night). The only one referenced on this forum (here: https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/16668/mod-beta-38-subraces-for-bg-ee-0-87-updated-3-11-2013/p1) doesn't work because it just causes my race to disappear, which glitches out any conversations that specifically reference my characters race (such as a dialogue in the Gavin romance)
I was wondering if anyone knew of one that would work with both BG1EE and BG2EE and included a nice amount of variety (bonus points for half-elf subraces!) I'd do it myself but I have 0 experience modding so would have no clue what I'm doing.
extra question, does anyone know of a drow romance that goes through the entire Bhaalspawn saga? Vynd was funny but not romance-able and Solaufein only has SoA content :/

Comments

• kimmuryielkimmuryiel Member Posts: 89
    you knew why my cutscenes weren't working and didn't tell me?!? Face >:(