Skip to content

Impossible not to get spoiled over the next week(s)?

LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
I guess I must resign myself to getting spoiled about new content. I know I'm not going to avoid the forums. And it always takes me forever and a day to complete a game.

Oh well. I guess that's not a terrible price to pay, in order to enjoy the both the gameplay experience itself and hanging out here. :)

Comments

• LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615
    I Know the feeling. I have avoided touching any edition of BG for over a year now awaiting this one glorious moment...
  • The_New_RomanceThe_New_Romance Member Posts: 839
    Ah, this is about the new content. I was wondering how many people here actually hadn't played Baldur's Gate yet... I guess I won't be seen much on these forums either as soon as the release button is pushed - play time!
  • patbakerpatbaker Member Posts: 21
    I've beat bg1 and bg2 but never tob its been 8 years since I played and I'm excited to play again can't wait til tomorrow
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Yep, I'll be doing the same thing as you @Lemernis, not checking the forums for a while.
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    @Quartz. But thing is, I may not be able to resist looking in on the forums as I play. And thereby I'll learn of some things about Rasaad, Neera, and Dorn and their quests before I can encounter it directly. Ditto the Black Pits. I'll try to avoid the forums but it'll be tough.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    edited November 2012
    I've decided I'll probably go back here next tuesday. The only exception being perhaps checking my bug thread on manual discrepancies (should be a safe place I hope). Otherwise in 17.5 hours its bye, bye for me for awhile :)