I've installed SCS recently and now suffering a bit, so really would appreciate your help (anyone who managed to pass this game solo as sorc with scs installed is welcome here). Currently i'm in chapter 2.
Here is my current one:
1) Magic missile > Shield > Protection from petrification > Chromatic orb > Friends
2) Melf's acid arrow > Knock > Mirror Image > Invisibility > Resist fear
3) Skull trap > Haste > Protection from fire > Spell thrust > Remove magic
4) Stoneskin > Minor globe of invulnerability > Secret word > Polymorph other > Greater malison
5) Spell Immunity > Animate dead > Breach > Spell shield > Feeblemind
6) Mislead > Pierce magic > True sight > PfMW > Protection from magic energy
7) Project image > Morde sword > Ruby Ray > Spell sequencer > Spell turning
8) ADHW > Pierce shield > Spell trigger > Simulacrum
9) Chain contingency > Time Stop > Imprisonment > Wish
1) Demogorgon (without skull trap + 3x Pierce magic from spell trigger cheese).
Storm of vengeance instantly destroys my project image, my main character is unable to cast anything because he's poisoned, my simulacra is getting dunked by his melee attack ( pfmw only helps agains his physical attack but still poison goes through and disrupts), he is ignoring my summons, except for planetar, which is getting destroyed in like 2 rounds or so. Time stop makes me dead even faster ( he is killing my planetar in less then 1 round and then just goes straight for my character)
2) Kangaxx. Again - i cant use project image (he casts cloudkill/incendiary cloud and PI is instantly destroyed then casts Time stop ->spell thrust > spellstrike and i'm dead after that. Sometimes he gates pit fiend which constantly disrupts my spellcasting with lightning bolts. Plus for some odd reason he casts time stop twice as fast as i can =\
Is there some problem with my spell picks or i just simply don't understand how sorc should be played ? Any advises ?