Skip to content

Are there ways to manually or script cast-shoot-move-shoot-move-melee etc?

3 yeu to tạo nên sức hút của dự án vinhomes Tay Mo

Tuy chưa chính thức ra mắt nhưng chỉ mới được khởi công xây dựng nhưng Vinhomes Tây Mỗ đã tạo nên sức hút vô cùng đặc biệt so với các dự án khác cùng thời điểm hiện tại. Vậy yếu tố nào tạo nên sự thành công cho dự án Vincity Tây Mỗ cũng như sự quan tâm của đông đảo khách hàng. Dưới đây là 3 yếu tố “đắt giá” tạo nên sức hút đặc biệt của khu đô thị vincity Tây Mỗ.

Chủ đầu tư lớn và thông minh tạo nên vinhomes Tay Mo

Một trong những yếu tố đầu tiên tạo nên sức nóng của dự án Tây Mỗ Đại Mỗ đó chính là chủ đầu tư dự án - Tập đoàn Vingroup. Vingroup là một trong những cái tên quen thuộc bởi dự án mà chủ đầu tư mang lại đều ngang hàng với các quốc gia lớn trên thế giới. Từ lâu vingroup đã đạt được vô vàn những thành công. Với thiết kế độc đáo, đẳng cấp và chất lượng bất kỳ một sản phẩm bất động sản nào chủ đầu tư mang lại đều được khách hàng cùng như nhà đầu tư đón nhận.

Với danh hiệu “ông hoàng bất động sản” vingroup là lời hứa tạo nên tiền đề khiến cho giá trị thương hiệu cùng những dự án, sản phẩm mà đơn vị này làm ra đều được quan tâm, săn đón và hài lòng tuyệt đối từ phía khách hàng.

vinhomes Tây Mỗ là một trong những sản phẩm mang thương hiệu Vincity của tập đoàn Vingroup. Dự án hứa hẹn sẽ mang đến cho khách hàng nhiều điều bất ngờ, là bước tiếp nối những ưu điểm, thiết kế tuyệt vời của các dự án đi trước. Tạo ra một không gian sống đẳng cấp cho bạn và gia đình. Vì đây là sản phẩm của chủ đầu tư vingroup nên bạn có thể hoàn toàn yên tâm về chất lượng, giá thành cũng như các tiện ích, dịch vụ mà vingroup mang lại.

Bài viết liên quan : Lịch mở bán vincity Tây Mỗ Đại Mỗ

Không gian sống tiện nghi tạo nên sức hút cho vinhomes Tây Mỗ

Dự kiến khu đô thị sẽ được thiết kế nằm về phía Tây của thủ đô thuộc xã tây mỗ và đại mỗ của quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. Là cửa ngõ của các tuyến đường huyết mạch, nơi giao nhau giữa Đại Lộ Thăng Long và QL 70, như vậy có thể thấy đây là công trình không hề “lép vế” về vị trí địa lý so với những dự án cao cấp khác trên thị trường.

Cư dân tương lai sinh sống tại đây sẽ được thừa hưởng toàn bộ hạ tầng hiện đại, giao thông thuận lợi, dễ dàng di chuyển đến trung tâm thành phố, khu vực kinh tế lân cận.

Đến với vinhomes Tây Mỗ bạn sẽ được sử dụng đầy đủ các tiện ích đẳng cấp như bể bơi, khu vui chơi thể thao, khu mua sắm, siêu thị, y tế, trường học. Tất cả đều được thiết kế, đồng bộ hóa một cách chuyên nghiệp.

Giá thành hấp dẫn tạo nên sức hút của vinhomes Tây Mỗ

Vincity là một trong những dự án được bán với mức trung bình trên thị trường. Vì thế nó được rất nhiều khách hàng cũng như nhà đầu tư chú ý. Chỉ với mức thu nhập 15-20 triệu/ tháng bạn hoàn toàn có thể sở hữu một căn hộ mang tên vingroup.

Trên đây là những yếu tố góp phần tạo nên sức hút của dự án vinhomes Tây Mỗ. Đến với khu đô thị Tây Mỗ Đại Mỗ cư dân sẽ được trải nghiệm một cuộc sống đẳng cấp, không gian thoải mái nhất. Đây chính là nơi giúp ước mơ nâng tầm đẳng cấp mới của bạn trở thành hiện thực.

Xem thêm : https://vincitydaimotaymo.wordpress.com/
Post edited by vincitytaymodaimo on

Comments

• BorekBorek Member Posts: 513
    There may be some custom scripts available that either cover what you want already or will give you a basis to make your own. I know SCS scripts are more advanced than standard ones, but i usually play solo and don't rely on them so can't say if they will do what you want. SCS archers will run away to get range when attacked, then stop and fire if you give them space, or switch to melee if you keep following, so i suspect it could be done.
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    edited September 2018
    scripts lack the finesse needed to the task.
    maybe if you script your own ones, but i am not really sure that the thing can be done with the limits the scripting language has.

anyway:

each 6 sec round is divided in 10 parts lasting 0.6 sec
    in each round you can do 3 kind of things:
    1 magical attack. this include casting spells, using scrolls, potions or special effects from items or weapons, like summoning kittix, but also using an hla. only improved alacrity let you do more then 1 magical action in a round, and only spells from the spellbook and hla activation can be used (a FM under IA can cast some spells, activate GWW and Hardiness in the same round, a M/T can scribe many scrolls or set many spike traps in the same round).

physical attacks, mlee or ranged, the number is determined by the APR or set to 10 by WW and GWW.
    haste spells or +1APR weapons can affect the number obviously. the attacks are done at the weapon speed factor, modified by weapon proficiency but afaik even if the weapon speed don't allow to complete the APR in the round ( like a sword with speed 6 and 2 APR that needs 12/10 of round all the supposed attacks are performed.

moving around, in every 1/10 of round the character can move a certain distance, depending on his natural speed eventually modified by haste, slow or encumbered effects.

lets make a couple of examples.
    a mage cast a fireball, speed factor 3, then attacks with sling of everard, s.f. 0. he has consumed 3/10 of round so can move for 7/10 of round (4.2 sec) before the next round begins and he can cast again.

the same mage cast a melf magic arrow, s.f. 2, attacks with a mundane sling, s.f. 6. he has consumed 8/10 of round and can move only 2/10.

how to use this? the best way i know is turning on autopause at end of round and at spell cast. the rounds are individual, not party based. also the fake attacks must be disabled so you can see on screen only the true ones.
    at the beginning of each round you order to cast and unpause, when the cast is complete the pause kicks in and you order the physical attack and unpause. as soon as you see the bullet leaving the sling (or the staff bashing the enemy) you order the character to move, there is not autopause here. for characters with more then 1 apr, mage hasted or using dart, characters that are also fighter, DW, use of +1 apr weapon, you have to know their APR and count their attacks before order to move.
    when the end of round pause kicks in you start again the process.

at the beginning it seems to be complicated and annoying with all those pauses, especially if you run 6 people parties (sadly we can not customize the pauses for each character), but you get used to it quickly, when a fighter ends his round you press space immediately, when a caster sets the pause you give the right order and unpause. also for fighters it can be useful, if he must heal with potion you wait the pause drink the potion, unpause and as soon as he is healed attack again. or if he is doing ranged attacks you count them and when the apr is reached you use the time left to relocate.

you will also develop the habit to pause right before each major battle and turn on the autopauses, with minor foe the whole thing is only overkill, and as soon as the battle is ended you turn off the pauses so you don't have the autopause kick in while you are only moving or your thief is doing his trap detecting and lock/trap disabling.
    i have also the autopause on enemy killed always on, this does not need to be disabled as is not annoying in not combat situations but very useful to avoid to have a toon idle without noticing it. be aware that if more toons are attacking an enemy you have the autopause kick in only for the toon that gets the kill but you must order to all the toons that was attacking that foe to do something other.
    to turn off and on the autopauses is only few mouse clicks.
    doing this is quite an intensive micromanaging, but if you aim at maxed efficiency, every toon using his time at the best while doing the most useful things is my way to go.
    i use it intensively with my preferred 3-4 people parties, a 6 people one needs it only in the hardest battles and as it can save you some reloads as you use the toons at the best and are forced to be aware of what each one is doing in the end i find it more fast than fight without and reload more.
    it turns gaming more into a chess game then into a point and klick thing.

if you use this method the ai must be disabled or if enabled you must have the script of each toon you want to micromanage set to "no script".

hope it helps and if someone knows a better method i am glad to learn it from him.
  • Tks for your answer bro... have a nice day cheers :hushed:
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    happy to help :)