Skip to content

Op Codes for Lowering Elemental Resistance?

NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
Came up with an item concept for my Ranger. I'd like him to wield 2 flaming blades with PIPs in schimtar that lower cold resistance at 10% @ a 10% chance while the other lowers electrical resistance at a 10% chance but I'm unsure how to go about it eith NI.

Would these have to be assigned under the melee string with negative values toggled to increment?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380

Noloir said:

Would these have to be assigned under the melee string with negative values toggled to increment?

Yup.
    Well, that was simple. I'm using an older version of NI possibly the 2004 with alot of unknown variables. Unfortunately my current computer a dell 2000 laptop is too old for the Java plug-in that the most recent version of NI requires. By any chance would you know of any item I could use as a reference/template for percent based effects?
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Noloir said:

Noloir said:

Yup.
    Well, that was simple. I'm using an older version of NI possibly the 2004 with alot of unknown variables. Unfortunately my current computer a dell 2000 laptop is too old for the Java plug-in that the most recent version of NI requires. By any chance would you know of any item I could use as a reference/template for percent based effects?
    http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Belt_of_Antipode

BELT16 (BGEE)
  • NoloirNoloir Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 380
    @subtledoctor @Raduziel

Works like a charm. Changed the targetting from "self" to "preset target " under the effect tab and added a probability factor. Seems to work fine. Thanks alot.
    Raduziel[Deleted User]
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    You're welcome