Skip to content

When exactly can I start playing?

I pre-ordered months ago, and have it pre-loaded. I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the US (Maine, to be exact), and it is currently 9:08 PM. Can I play at midnight (eastern time)? or is there some time zone silliness that must be dealt with?

Comments

• AlexMAlexM Member Posts: 110
    1PM MDT
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615

I pre-ordered months ago, and have it pre-loaded. I live in the Eastern Time Zone of the US (Maine, to be exact), and it is currently 9:08 PM. Can I play at midnight (eastern time)? or is there some time zone silliness that must be dealt with?

3pm tomorrow afternoon.
  • kartoffelkopfkartoffelkopf Member Posts: 4

3pm tomorrow afternoon.
    3 PM?! AUGHHHHHHH
  • LordsDarkKnight185LordsDarkKnight185 Member Posts: 615

3pm tomorrow afternoon.
    3 PM?! AUGHHHHHHH
    I know man, I know, i'm EST too T.T
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316

3pm tomorrow afternoon.
    3 PM?! AUGHHHHHHH
    I know man, I know, i'm EST too T.T
    That makes three of us :)
  • VegardPompeyVegardPompey Member Posts: 20
    So I can't play until 8 PM? Goddamn backwards American time zones.
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    *stares at screen* *looks at clock* *sighs* *stares at screen again*