Skip to content

[REQ] More options for the "Script Wizards" in conversations

I was wondering if the toolset could benefit from getting more checkboxes/options in the "script wizard", such as "check time of day" or "give alignment points" - I understand most of this is easy script knowledge, but it can't hurt.

Comments

• TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    For the starting conditional scripts, did you know that there are something like 240 different built in ones? There is a list (in ms .doc format) that you can download from here. I converted it to pdf and included it with this tutorial I wrote.

TR
  • Dark_AnsemDark_Ansem Member Posts: 992

For the starting conditional scripts, did you know that there are something like 240 different built in ones? There is a list (in ms .doc format) that you can download from here. I converted it to pdf and included it with this tutorial I wrote.

TR

For some reason I can't download files from the vault, all of them are infected according to my antivirus.
    See my reply to your post on the vault Re. the avast false positives.

TR
  • Pixel_MayhemPixel_Mayhem Member Posts: 61
    Holy script editing Batman! I didn't know there were so many default scripts to use. And to think I've been wasting time writing my own .... DOH! :p

TR

why did you not include the "con_random" scripts?
    I personally didn't write the document, just did one or two minor edits before converting it to pdf. If you have a list of the con_random scripts I'd like to see it. I did a google search of the vault for them and it turned up nothing. They might not be that much use anyway if they are too tightly aligned to the OC and/or expansions.

TR

I personally didn't write the document, just did one or two minor edits before converting it to pdf. If you have a list of the con_random scripts I'd like to see it. I did a google search of the vault for them and it turned up nothing. They might not be that much use anyway if they are too tightly aligned to the OC and/or expansions.

TR

They aren't, they're just there to provide some conversation variance in magnitude order.