Skip to content

Different graphics help

Hey guys. Newbie here. I am sorry if this has been asked before but I noticed that when I create a new module in the NWN EE toolset, there are some amazing looking creatures and monsters. Now this is a new module, no haks, no override folder, nothing extra. Just the basic toolset that was given with the enhance edition. Inside the toolset my mod creature ( a balor for example) looks like this:

But when I load the game, the balor looks like the old orginal one like this:

Anyone have an idea as to why this would be?

Thanks kindly for any response.

Awas73

Comments

• Awas73Awas73 Member Posts: 63
    So has anyone else seen this happen? The graphics I would like to see are these:

But the graphics I get in the game are these:

I am not understanding why? Is there a setting in the game I am missing? Has anyone seen this?
    The creature graphics are far superior in the toolset for sure. Should the same graphics exist in the game as well? Are they getting their data from two different sources? I am lost for sure and would like to understand if I am doing something wrong. Hope someone can help. please let me know if I need to post this elsewhere as well. Thank you

Awas73
  • AncarionAncarion Member Posts: 155
    Those look like Project Q models. Do you possibly have a userpatch.ini pointing to those haks somewhere in your NWN directory?