Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Highlighting unowned items in stores

FurloSKFurloSK Member Posts: 6
Hi guys,

I just made up a single script that will highlight store items that are not in the inventory of selected character (or contents of opened bag). I normally use it when buying spells or potions, to check if I already have it in my Scroll/Potion Case:
` function groupHasItem(item, groupItems) for k,v in pairs(groupItems) do if item.item.res == v.item.res then return true end end return false end `
and this needs to be added to menu with name STORE_BUYSELL, just before the label responsible for printing the value of item (with text lua "store.storeItems[rowNumber].value"):
label { area 310 0 91 60 enabled "not groupHasItem(store.storeItems[rowNumber], store.groupItems)" rectangle 7 rectangle opacity 150 }
Now I don't have an experience/knowledge to "pack" this code into some sort of patch or UI-mod, so this is all I can offer. It helped me, maybe it will suit others too :smile:

Feel free to use without any restriction, in any form.

GusindaPeccaJuliusBorisovAxie