Skip to content

Searching for two druidic mods.

ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
First one should make me able to:

--> dual class to druid given any alignment I got
--> Second mod should remove the restriction to weapons druid have.

Comments

• ZaghoulZaghoul Member, Moderator Posts: 3,938
    A couple of the rule changes from Tweaks Anthology was about the closest I could think of that might be of help.
    Druids Use 3e Alignment Restrictions
    All games except IWD2, PsT, PsTEE

This component will allow druids to be any alignment as long as it lies on one axis of neutrality (NG, LN, TN, CN, NE), as in the 3e rules. By default druids can only be True Neutral. This component will also try to find and adjust all druid kits to the new allowed alignments, including the original three druid kits.

Change Item Restrictions for Multi- and Dual-class Druids
    All games except IWD2, PsT, PsTEE

Multi- and dual-class fighter-druids retain some druidic restrictions on items, i.e. a fighter-druid can't use a bastard sword, but can wear plate armor. This component will allow the player to make these restrictions consistent, by either loosening restrictions--fighter-druids can use any items available to fighters--or by tightening them as follows: fighter-druids will be allowed amulets, belts, boots, bracers, cloaks, potions, rings, and wands available to fighters, but all other items (such as armor and weapons) will only be available to fighter-druids if single-class druids can use the item. Metallic helmets are also restricted.

GusindaArthas
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Thanks a lot.
    Zaghoul