Skip to content

Jaheira dead on arrival in Troll Claw Woods

So I've been wandering around aimlessly trying to work out what to do while in Troll Claw Woods. I went to Boareskyr Bridge and they won't let me in.
Apparently Jaheira is meant to meet me at the top of Troll Claw Woods. But the map marker that shows where she's meant to be just has a corpse. I remember seeing some notifications that Jaheira and someone else were in a battle with some enemies before I even discovered them on a map. Must have been a random spawn or something.

What am I meant to do? Has my save bugged out??

Comments

• ss7877ss7877 Member Posts: 49
    edited October 2018
    kingblah said:

So I've been wandering around aimlessly trying to work out what to do while in Troll Claw Woods. I went to Boareskyr Bridge and they won't let me in.
    Apparently Jaheira is meant to meet me at the top of Troll Claw Woods. But the map marker that shows where she's meant to be just has a corpse. I remember seeing some notifications that Jaheira and someone else were in a battle with some enemies before I even discovered them on a map. Must have been a random spawn or something.

What am I meant to do? Has my save bugged out??

You should have an auto-save in the area, from were you have travelled to Troll Claw Woods. Try to load it and immediately go to north of the map.
    Post edited by ss7877 on
    JuliusBorisov