Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Claw of the Black Leopard

Do you do anything with the claw? I was expecting to be met by Cabrina on my return but nobody is around

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,321
    Cabrina does meet up with you eventually - I think the prerequisite is that it must be night time. As it happens, in the game that I was playing just before I logged on here I'd been wandering around with the claw for quite some time before she appeared when I left the Seven Veils at night after resting.

P.S. Don't lose the claw in the meantime!

compleCCityAerakarJuliusBorisov
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 624
    There may be some sort of timer before the next mission. Last game I had the same issue and after some period of time she appeared at night time in the slums, took it and gave out the next mission.

JuliusBorisov
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 69
    I know there is a week between the two missions. First time I've done them, so was expecting to be met at the end of the first one to hand over the claw. Sounds like I have to carry it around or at least store it until the week is up and Carbrina reappears

JuliusBorisov