Skip to content

Claw of the Black Leopard

Do you do anything with the claw? I was expecting to be met by Cabrina on my return but nobody is around

Comments

• dunbardunbar Member Posts: 1,603
    Cabrina does meet up with you eventually - I think the prerequisite is that it must be night time. As it happens, in the game that I was playing just before I logged on here I'd been wandering around with the claw for quite some time before she appeared when I left the Seven Veils at night after resting.

P.S. Don't lose the claw in the meantime!
  • AerakarAerakar Member Posts: 1,024
    There may be some sort of timer before the next mission. Last game I had the same issue and after some period of time she appeared at night time in the slums, took it and gave out the next mission.
  • RidcullyRidcully Member Posts: 167
    I know there is a week between the two missions. First time I've done them, so was expecting to be met at the end of the first one to hand over the claw. Sounds like I have to carry it around or at least store it until the week is up and Carbrina reappears
  • JLEJLE Member Posts: 58
    That's kinda annoying, I wanted to drop Hexxat from the party, leave the claw in her inventory, and pick her back up in a week to do the second quest, but the claw somehow moved over to *my* inventory.