Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Missing map location. Can't complete Heart of Winter

I have been playing through Icewind dale with a solo character from start to finish, but instead of ending the game in easthaven I went to Hjolder and continued to Heart of Winter. I have just completed the gloomfrost seer and received the ice mirror. I then traveled to Lonelywood to resupply before moving to the barbarian camp when I realized the barbarian camp was not on my map. This was strange, as I had already been there. On top of this, many areas I had been to before had gone dark, as if unexplored. I couldn't figure out the reason for the change and so I tried to use console commands to enter the barbarian camp that way, since I couldn't travel conventionally. No dice. Since I started my game in the base game menu, none of the heart of winter areas appeared in my console menu. I am not terribly tech savvy, but I love this games too much to not be able to finish them. Is there any way to fix this so I can enter the barbarian camp and reveal Wylfdane as the monster he is? Thanks in advance.

Comments