Skip to content

Bad Feat

So I've been doing this let's play series of the OC lately. As I reached the final battle of chapter 1 I discovered that one of my first level feats was incorrectly chosen as Skill Focus Parry (instead of Skill Focus Open Lock). Since it is a first level feat I can't just delevel and choose a new feat. Is there a way to swap this feat out or am I screwed out of a feat forever?

Comments

• ClisairClisair Member Posts: 15
    You would have to use a BIC editor on player.bic in your saves folder \Users\\Documents\Neverwinter Nights\saves

That folder has all of the saves that you have made. The following are good tools to have GFFEditor at NeverwinterVault will work for EE. There is also Leto at NeverwinterVault.

Just checked the installs for EE and in the game install directory under \util\win32 GFFEditor is there and is the same version as what is at the vault
  • SherincallSherincall Member Posts: 387
    player.bic is there for your convenience only, it's not used by the save. You'd need to use an ERF editor (e.g. https://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/other/tool/tlkedit2-2datlkgfferf-editor ) on the .sav file and edit the bic in there instead.
    Clisair
  • neludzneludz Member Posts: 23
    OMG.
    Open console.
    DebugMode 1
    Give XP - (amount of XP you have)
    GiveXP (amount of XP you have)
    Relevel, take the feat you want. By the way Skill Focus OL is absolutely useless feat.