Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

IIDW1 AND IWD 2 class ideas or resources/information?

Hey all, it's been awhile and from what I remember classes in IWD2 are somewhat different. I tend to forget how they work every time I pick up the game again. ( mostly the multi classing and non pure classes ) So I was wondering if anyone had any decent guides and/or resources that make understanding multi classing in IWD2 better, or just some class combos that are useful. ( I know you can make a weirdly weak character too if done wrong )

If possible can someone explain the exp too in IWD2? For some reason I remember it being divided differently depending on how many people are in your group or not? Like in a different way than BG/IWD series? Or it got weird when you added in 1-2 new people after running with 4 for awhile? I cant remember.

I am also going to be getting to IDW1 and BG1-2 next so if anyone has any fun class combinations please share those too! I usually run my charname as a cleric/rogue or cleric/thief (multi and dual variants ) so any ideas like that or exotic/rare combinations but still able to hold their own would be neat. ( going base enhanced editions, no extras/mos and IWD2 being the basic too )

Thanks!

Comments