Skip to content

paper doll selection on character creation - pretty please?

DordledumDordledum Member Posts: 243
edited November 2018 in Feature Requests
Some people prefer some paper dolls over others. Personally I really dislike the hooded thief and would like to select another paper doll if possible. I've read that others really prefer these and would actually like to select these for non-thief or multiclass characters.

I know that EE Keeper offers some options, but only if you play on pc and for other platforms there is no alternative.
Permidion_StarkDaevelonsarevok57

Comments

• DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Dordledum said:

Some people prefer some paper dolls over others. Personally I really dislike the hooded thief and would like to select another paper doll if possible. I've read that others really prefer these and would actually like to select these for non-thief or multiclass characters.

I know that EE Keeper offers some options, but only if you play on pc and for other platforms there is no alternative.

I swear i was in this section just to ask for the same feature. I totally agree with Dordledum, adding that in some cases i would like to choose even the race paper doll over others, example: for an half-elf i think it should be possible to choose the human doll.
    DJKajuru
  • KhyronKhyron Member Posts: 626
    I agree.. and I would argue it should be the case for the sprite model as well, not just the paperdoll.

Half-Orc should be able to have human paperdoll.. and half-elves should be able to have human sprite and paperdoll.. etc