Skip to content

First impressions on beta release on android

feedernoob1feedernoob1 Member Posts: 5
edited November 2018 in Android Beta of NWN:EE
I was signed up for beta release of my all time favourite and beloved game NWN 1, and was eagerly waiting, checking all videos and streams. Thank you Beamdog for opportunity to play nwn once again(for some reason i cant play it on pc). So today i played for about an hour and here are some issues i've found:
1. My samsung g8+ is heating for the first time and im using it for a year already. Reducing graphics options didn't help.
2. Everytime i want to rotate camera joystick appears leading to random movements which leads to attacks of opportunity from mobs.
3. Dialogs options are hard to choose because of small font. Dialogs in a whole are very time and stamina consuming
4. Loot in chests needs to be dragged to inventory instead of just pressing on it
I hope this issues will be solved with alpha release especially phone heating is the biggest issue because i don't want to traumatise my phone.

Comments

• feedernoob1feedernoob1 Member Posts: 5
    Thank you for wide answer! Honestly i dont have much time for gaming as before so on this device i only play hearthstone. Not sure if it is a full 3d game though, but it did came from pc.

Now when i learned how to rotate camera, quality of gaming increased drastically. That wasnt intuitive to learn for me though
  • ShaidenShaiden Member Posts: 181
    Glad to hear you're having more fun with it! I'll pass it up that the camera controls could use some more instruction.
  • capricorn1971adcapricorn1971ad Member Posts: 9
    the controls reminded me of the ravensword series.. ugghhh.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crescentmoongames.ravensword2&hl=en_US << this game sucks.