Skip to content

Phaere Despana recruitable?

MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
As the title says, could it be possible to have her as a recruitable companion for SoA + ToB, maybe changing things in Underdark and having her spared instead of murdered by the summoned demon?

Comments

• DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Officially, no. A modder could be made about it but I honestly think it would be hard for a priestess of Lolth to abandon everything and run away with a bunch of surfacers.
  • MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
    edited November 2018
    Well, but remember that she was not like this for a long time. She was kind, for a drow.
    It's the conditioning of her matron and priestess that drained her of her kindness.
    According to what Soulafein says, and we know that for a drow he is good. So she was good too.

My idea of a possible mod is based on this. If she was kind before, she could be led again to the light.

If she was your average priestess of Lolth, then yes, i would agree with you. Born in an evil environment, raised to be evil and having embraced evil from the moment she was born. That would be hard to change.

Or, in other words : wasn't Phaere more a would-be follower of Selune than Lolth? If there is a drow we can hope to bring to the light, it's her.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    Well, you've got a plot hook there.
  • MasterteoMasterteo Member Posts: 111
    Now we only need a kind modder with enough motivation and free time to develop this project.