Skip to content

Wizard Slayer dualed into Mage

Hi, sorry if the topic is old but I got tired of googling. Have I understood it correctly that the WS can't even use potions or scrolls? What happens when the WS becomes active again? Potions/Scolls or not? Feel free to add any other important information about this dual option! /J

Comments

• CheesebellyCheesebelly Member Posts: 1,727
    If I remember correctly, they can use mage scrolls normally once you're a mage, either memorize them or as quick slot items.
  • cyberarmycyberarmy Member Posts: 128
    ajwz said:

They get a +2 irony bonus to damage as well.

Lol
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    Common guys. Serious answers requested!
  • szbszb Member Posts: 220
    Roleplay challenge: play a schizophrenic wizard slayer/necromancer who doesn't know about his other personality and embark on a quest to slay yourself.
    Points for good joke, but my questions are still unanswered...
  • Vonbek777Vonbek777 Member Posts: 135
    May I suggest you name the character Tyler Durden, an expelled Harper....

First rule of Harper Fight Club, you don't tell Elminster.
    Also a good quip but not what I'm looking for...
  • CarstonCarston Member Posts: 36
    szb said:

Roleplay challenge: play a schizophrenic wizard slayer/necromancer who doesn't know about his other personality and embark on a quest to slay yourself.

Who is the quest giver Tiax or Xzar?

• MorphGroupsMorphGroups Member Posts: 3
    szb said:

hahaha tooooo funny
  • LemernisLemernis Member, Moderator Posts: 4,318
    I've never heard of anyone trying this. It may be a virgin frontier, MrSexton. You may have to report back to us as the trailblazer.
  • salierisalieri Member Posts: 245
    ajwz said:

They get a +2 irony bonus to damage as well.

Wasn't Mulahay poisoning the irony?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Agreed with Lemernis. MrSexton, your question must be answered, and we stand on the cusp of being able to answer it. Keep us posted with results.

It's still a bizarre combo though.
    I used SK to get there and yes it works. You can use potions and spells but only magical armour and weapons.