Skip to content

Unlock the game already!!! =(

Enough said in the title. This waiting is going to make me chew my fingers off.

Comments

• MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
    Patience young Skywalker
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    They can't. They're out having a boozy executive lunch. When they do finally manage to stagger back into the office it shouldn't be too long before one of them remembers what to do and somewhat drunkenly gives the big red 'finalise download' button a whack (after a couple of missed swings anyway).

Lets hope they don't mistakenly hit the 'delete game' button instead...
  • Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259

Enough said in the title. This waiting is going to make me chew my fingers off.

Then how do you plan to play the game?

• Jared4242Jared4242 Member Posts: 130
    I have to go to school, so just feel lucky you'll get to play exactly at 3pm. (Eastern)
  • MaconaMacona Member Posts: 70
    For me, the game will unlock around the time I leave the house for my weekly d&d session, so I'll have a few extra hours to wait.

But i'll play it soon enough, half-drunk most likely :)
  • SublimeBWSublimeBW Member Posts: 42
    I was about to ask how the game is since I am stuck at work but it seems that it isn't out yet. At least I have work to pass my time until I get home. If I was at home I would be staring at the screen waiting for the game to let me play.
  • MorphGroupsMorphGroups Member Posts: 3
    Aosaw said:

Go outside! Take a shower! Make a snowman! Send some faxes! Hit on Debra! Get rejecte--oh, sorry, got caught up in the moment (like a boss).

It's only three more hours; just think about all those people who have to wait until they get home from work!

I have to work 1 hour after the earliest possible release time. almost tempting to call in sick -_-
    Ill just keep opening the downloader in the hopes it forgets the switch hasnt been flicked yet o.O

• leyshjonoeleyshjonoe Member Posts: 59
    Aosaw said:

Go outside! Take a shower! Make a snowman! Send some faxes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ1ZOFNBL68
  • raelcariraelcari Member Posts: 133
    Macona said:

But i'll play it soon enough, half-drunk most likely :)

Sir... I am in your debt
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    3 hours is nothing... We've already waited through a delay.

I'm going to make some food, walk my dog, and get some snack food for the next week ;)