Skip to content

BG:EE Amazon.uk Availability

Hi guys! Coming to you with a fairly mundane question: Is BGEE going to be available on Amazon.co.uk?

I logged in to order it today so it would be at my home away from University by the time I get back in December, but it doesn't come up as a search result when I look for it on the Amazon website.

Any insights? :)

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    Nope; as of right now, it's only available for digital download from Beamdog directly.
  • recklessheartrecklessheart Member Posts: 692
    edited November 2012
    Awh! So I can't get it with a box/case and paperback manual to treasure forever? Boo :<
    If this is the case, I might as well download it tomorrow though provided it would be legal for me to transport it to my computer when I get back home.
    Well... Back home I have a computer more useful for playing games on, but I have a laptop here I would like to be able to run it on for when I'm back at Uni after the Xmas break as I will undoubtedly get cravings. Must I buy it twice, or is there any solution?
    Perhaps going to the all-knowing @PhillipDaigle or @Tanthalas for a response? :)
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    If both your laptop and your desktop are PCs, you can use the same license to install it on both. (In fact, even if you have six laptops and three desktops because you're insane, you could install it on all of them).

Unfortunately, the physical boxed edition is on semi-permanent hold for negotiations. The manuals (there are two of them now) are beasts to print.
    Wonderful, thanks for the help @Aosaw.
    One final question then: When do you get a chance to play BGEE yourself? Is it released to the public soon? Personally, I'm very keen to get started! :)
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    edited November 2012
    I think today is your lucky day. Check the sticky threads!