Skip to content

What about now?

I'm seeing a ton of discussions like "UNLOCK IT NAOW!!!", "Soon!", or "Trent, if I give you my firstborn, can I play it 1 hour early?"

Reading such things inevitably makes me think of the most annoying NPC ever. So, here's the "What about now?" thread. Instead of annoying the sleep-deprived developers by creating new topics, let's just post the "OH GODS I CAN'T WAIT" BS here. And make Noober jokes.

And once it finally drops those who have it can mock those who are still waiting.

No really, this is a public service. Just think, if the guy doing the deployment is rushed from all the impatient discussion topics, he could rm -r the wrong folder and we'd be delayed for DAYS.

Comments

• ZemeZeme Member Posts: 19
    Ok. I can't wait. Please let me play now.
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    One hour, fifty-six minutes left for me.
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    edited November 2012
    LET ME PLAY IT NAOW OR I WILL FIND AND BURN DOWN CANDLEKEEP WITH FIREBALLS AND FLAME ARROWS!!!!!

Post edited by Mungri on
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    @Mungri
    Not sure that'll go down well. Did you hear about the guy added to anti-terror watchlists, fired from his job etc after jokingly threatening to blow up an airport on Twitter when his girlfriend's plane was delayed?

The Man is watching, and he sure as hell doesn't have a sense of humour.
  • AstafasAstafas Member Posts: 448
    How do you launch the game, once it's "open"?
  • FirstReaderFirstReader Member Posts: 6
    Ascerion said:

We must be in the same time zone.

Isn't it funny to be more excited about the relaunch of a game from '98 than anything recent? :D
  • leyshjonoeleyshjonoe Member Posts: 59
    edited November 2012

Ascerion said:

not sure whether satire
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208

Ascerion said:

Isn't it funny to be more excited about the relaunch of a game from '98 than anything recent? :D
    other then demon souls/dark souls (wife is getting me ps3 for christmas with these games) for the old school difficulty, i was about to give up gaming until i heard about this project

sad, but heh, games were much better back then, imho :P

btw, how about now?
    now?
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    Corvino said:

@Mungri
    Not sure that'll go down well. Did you hear about the guy added to anti-terror watchlists, fired from his job etc after jokingly threatening to blow up an airport on Twitter when his girlfriend's plane was delayed?

Yeah this one lady got fired for flipping off a sign at a memorial as a joke.. and posting it on facebook.

There is no such thing as privacy.

IS THE GAME OUT YET?
    Corvino said:

@Mungri

Stupid political correctness. I have nukes and Ima gonna blow up the world .... In my game of Civilization V that is... Boom, nuked!
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    It should be availavle for anyone in over an hour from now o_O
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Mungri said:

LET ME PLAY IT NAOW OR I WILL FIND AND BURN DOWN BEAMDOG'S HQ WITH FIREBALLS AND FLAME ARROWS!!!!!

I wouldn't go giving Vic Toews any reason to suspect you. He may just show up in whatever country you are in and start peeping into your windows. Its kind of his thing.
  • MuninMunin Member Posts: 95
    What timing. On my lunch I just whacked Sarevok in my last original BG play thru. On to BGEE in an hour and 35 minutes!
    elminster said:

Mungri said:

LET ME PLAY IT NAOW OR I WILL FIND AND BURN DOWN BEAMDOG'S HQ WITH FIREBALLS AND FLAME ARROWS!!!!!

I wouldn't go giving Vic Toews any reason to suspect you. He may just show up in whatever country you are in and start peeping into your windows. Its kind of his thing.
    oh fine, I changed my post.
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    It's about time... Gamers and... well gamers everywhere rejoice! :D I am currently downloading this jewel called BGEE! Big time!
  • RiolathelRiolathel Member Posts: 330
    What about now?
  • DjimmyDjimmy Member Posts: 749
    Now we wait. :)
  • LeronisLeronis Member Posts: 112
    "Everyone throws rocks at me and tells me I'm annoying." - Noober

Are we there yet?

How bout now?

How bout now?

59 minutes!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,316
    Mungri said:

elminster said:

Mungri said:

oh fine, I changed my post.
    Candlekeep deserves it. Let it burn.
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    So now?
  • ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    Are we there yet?
  • GeorgeZGeorgeZ Member Posts: 2
    52 minutes...
    muhaaaaaa
  • LeronisLeronis Member Posts: 112
    two mor martinis
  • El_CommiEl_Commi Member Posts: 10
    The wait is killing me :|
    What about now?
    Are we there yet?
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    edited November 2012
    Leronis said:

two mor martinis

drunken uploading? is that ever a good thing?

edit: btw, anyone else notice that there are 2.2k people on the forum right now? :P
    @Munin
    Now that's class. I haven't been able to get BG Original to run properly for ages.
  • Promised_painPromised_pain Member Posts: 10
    Close.....so close.... but yet so far away.....
    Are we there yet?