Good day Friends
I am using BG:EE latest Steam version 2.5
The following two mods installed:
1. BG NPC pack.
2. BG beginning mod that moves all non prisoned NPCs to Nashkal.
I played the game with the above mentioned mods using the canonical party (Minsc, Jaheira, Imoen etc). With me playing a paladin. It was fun but too goody two shoes to replay.
Given the above and then taking into account
1. I will have have access to 95% of all join able NPCs within 10 minutes of starting a game.
2. I would like to play right from the start until the end with the new party, therefore no NPC swapping to optimise the opportunity to hear all inter party banter (especially that from the BG1 NPC pack).
3. To not gimp the party (I know from a purist point of view this may be seen as cheating, but due to no other human players being influenced, I would only be cheating myself 😀) I will do the following. Any NPC that joins will have their primary stat set to 18 (if above 18 already, I will leave it at the above 18 value. All stats between 15 and 17 will be kept as is (apart from the primary stat which is 18+. All stats below 15 will be made 15.
4. The other requirement is that no NPC from the canonical team be included.
5. The alignment of the NPCs doesn’t matter, in fact if mixing good characters with evil characters lead to a lot of good, funny banter; mixing them will be preferable.
I will play a human archer.
Please give me some suggestions of party setups you recommend from the above given all the extra banter from the BG1 NPC pack and the fact that all NPC will be recruitable within 10 minutes of starting the game.
Thanks in advance