Skip to content

Questions about/Problems with Player Resource Consortium mods

goodoogoodoo Member Posts: 17
Hi everyone,

I am now a proud owner of NWN EE and I ran into a little problem when I tried out the Player Resource Consortium mod collection. Explanation will be a bit of text, but I hope someone can help here, so:

I found and installed said mod and played a little into the original campaign (currently chapter 1). Now I noticed that my player character no longer uses spell chants when I cast Wizard spells. Every other character, henchmen, NPCs and enemies, still play their spell chants.

More specific information:

My character is a Drow Male custom race which came with the mod. I am actually playing the modded version of the campaign modules, which also came with the mod. The character is a wizard 2/fighter 1 which I did because I wanted to go for the Eldritch Knight Prestige Class, which again came with the mod.

I tried reloading different save games, restarting the game and finally set everything back to original. Now the spell chants can be heard again. If someone knows about this or has a solution, that would be great.

Alternatively if someone could provide just this one Prestige Class for me to add to the game, or tell me how to extract that from the files, if at all possible, that would be more than enough for me, as I'd really just like to have that one Prestige Class available.

I did a little bit of searching in the internet but didn't find anything there yet, neither a standalone Eldritch Knight mod, nor a solution to this problem. Any help is very much apreciated. I also hope this is the right place to post this. Thanks!

Update:

I've done a little more testing and it seems that this is simply an issue of the mod's custom race. Characters of the standard races work, so there's that. I'm not much of a modder myself, otherwise I'd try to fix this. Anyway I hope this post will still help somebody.
Post edited by goodoo on
ThanatosZero