K/T
B/T
Sw/F

Comparing the thac0/ dmg/ apr.....

Comments

• Arrow755Arrow755 Member Posts: 11
    Thinking ranged thief trap finding etc... daggers sounds fun
  • JLeeJLee Member Posts: 650
    I've played both of your /T options and they were both quite powerful. I give a slight preference to the K/T for flavor as I prefer that kit to the berserker.

I've never played the Sw/F before. I would definitely miss the backstab goodness! I mean why have a big, hulking thief if you aren't going to chunk away! However, if that's not your thing, then that would eventually be your best bet by your own criteria (unless you do some crazy late K/T dual).
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    JLee said:

I've played both of your /T options and they were both quite powerful. I give a slight preference to the K/T for flavor as I prefer that kit to the berserker.

I've never played the Sw/F before. I would definitely miss the backstab goodness! I mean why have a big, hulking thief if you aren't going to chunk away! However, if that's not your thing, then that would eventually be your best bet by your own criteria (unless you do some crazy late K/T dual).

Sw/F might be interesting. I've never tried it but it could be pretty awesome. One could grandmaster in a non-thief weapon during the down time and not lose anything since there's no backstabbing anyway. I'd miss the thief HLA's though, so I probably wouldn't solo with one.