Skip to content

Need help with Infinite Dungeons

I am playing my first game of Infinite Dungeons and am totally stuck. I went down to the second level and encountered the Boss Maggris, which after I defeated her, she gave me a quest to find her the "Scarab Amulet of Imaskar". She also gave me an egg which when I invoke its special power says "The Scarab Amulet of Imaskar lies in Widow Hagatha's Home". The problem is there is no sign of the Amulet or Widow Hagatha's Home *anywhere* in the 2 levels of the dungeon. There is NO staircase down on level 2 (I would have thought Infinite Dungeons" meant there are infinite levels not just 2!). Can anyone please give me some guidance on how to proceed? I have attached the saved game file.

Comments

• StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    I have spent years on infinite dungeons and it is all random
  • NethogNethog Member Posts: 6
    Well I am wondering if my experience is normal or is my game glitched? It is my first Infinite Dungeons game. Are dungeons usually more than two levels? Is encountering a main boss on the second level normal? I fought the boss until it was low on health and turned friendly and when I spoke to it it offered me a quest to find an item - is the item normally on the same level of the boss? Another level? Or for I somehow teleport to a new area via a portal to find it?
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    They are infinite levels