Skip to content

Are there any planned or existing Non-RP multiplayer modules for EE?

JhaerikJhaerik Member Posts: 21
edited December 2018 in NWN:EE Modules
I loved me some NWN MP back in the day... but after picking this up on sale after hearing about having an easily accessible sever list again I'm now pretty bummed out and regretting my purchase. Seems like just about every server is some DM overlord RP server. Not exactly how I swing. I mean if they want to tell me what classes I can take, how many levels of each I can take and when, how I should act, and mandate a 350 word essay just to take a prestige class.... then why don't they just go ahead and play the damn thing for me too.

Back in the day there were some great PvP/Action servers. Eternal Armageddon/Bastions of War/The Three Towns/Neversummer/ect. The only server of that style I even saw on the list was World of Iniquity which I did used to play ages ago, but with only 5 online and 4 of those afk... felt dead.

Anyone know if anyone has anything fun in the works?

I mean hell 99% of the fun of NWN for me was making OP/Fun builds and testing their limits... without that... really.. what's the point. The single player campaigns are about as challenging as taking away a LARPers nerf stick if you are even semi competent at building a character. If I wanted to RP I'd hit up roll20.
Post edited by Jhaerik on

Comments