Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Sandrah Saga worth it or not?

beatlegbeatleg Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
Hi everyone. I'm planning on doing an EET playthrough for the first time (finished the EE games a couple of years ago) and i'm having trouble deciding wether or not to play with the Sandrah Saga mod. At first, i was surprised by the amount of content that it has (quests, character interactions, new zones, extended main story) and got really excited about playing it, so i made a full installation of the EET with all the big mods including it. And then... god it was so cringy. I had her in my party for five minutes and it felt so out of place and badly written that i couldn't continue.
So the question is: Has anyone ever completed the whole mod, and if so, does it get any better character wise? i'm not asking for Chris Avellone levels of writing but come on.
I am also aware of all the drama surrounding the creator, but i am more interested in the overall quality of the mod and how it integrates in the main game + the other quest mods.

Thanks for reading!

IseweinAngulimala
This discussion has been closed.