Skip to content

Recruiting Dorn

2»

Comments

• RazorRazor Member Posts: 436
    Well somebody had to ask right :D. I must admit I tried 2 things at friendly arm inn!... first attacked him to "prove my worth" but instead I critical hitted him into pieces! and also tried lowering rep. but no results. I guess well meet him later on.
  • I saw him, and thought WTF what kind of blue sea elf is standing there.... What kind of stupid mod put it there :P

Then I saw it was Dorn. Stripped the gear of my two madmen :) and talked to him. When he didn't want to join I checked my journal (you should do that more often), that explaind everything.
  • SableRhapsodySableRhapsody Member Posts: 38
    @nemesis: Wait, WHAT? He just joins and then turns around and cleaves Ajantis in two? :D Would you mind posting dialogue if there is any?

• nemesisnemesis Member Posts: 49
    I dont remember any of the dialog, Im pretty sure it was Ajantis that started it though and Dorn wasnt taking any of it.
  • simonesimone Member Posts: 41
    Hi! i have a doubt!
    Could you please tell me ehere do i find Dorn the first time i visit the friendly arm inn?( the exact place).
    I didn't notice him!
    Thanks
  • HesseHesse Member Posts: 27
    He is inside the inn, near the entrance. But I think you don't have to talk to him there to get him to join you as you only recruit Dorn when you travel the first time to the Nashkel mines.
    are you talking abou the black warrior on the right of the entrance? I remember another name like jopi or somethings like that.
    Yes, it's him.
    thank you
  • RadhamanthysRadhamanthys Member Posts: 106
    @Hesse I think that you have to talk to Dorn before going to Nashkel Mines if you want to encounter him on your way there. In my current playthrough I visited FAI after I have completed the Nashkel Mines and Dorn wasn't there, nor did I see him on my way to Nashkel mines.
    @Radhamanthys Oh, my mistake then.... I didn't know about that. Thanks.