Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dark Dreams of Furiae - a new module for NWN:EE! Buy now
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Zorco's Keeps - missing custom talk table

Finished OC and downloaded Zorco's Keeps, because it was highly recommended by the author of the "Hero's Path" list of modules and seems like a perfect mod for cleaning up inventory between modules. I also downloaded the recommended tileset noted in the readme file. On running the module, I received a notice that I the module could not be run because of a missing custom talk table. I then downloaded all of CEP 2.65, including tlk files, but received the same error message when trying to play the module. Unfortunately, the talk table is not specified, so I do not know what I am missing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. The module has not been updated in some time (2006 iirc), but from what I have read it appears popular enough that I am hoping someone on the forum is using it. Thanks in advance - Reiel.

Comments