Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Looking for spoiler-light help identifying bard-specific interactions (scripts, dialogues) in SoD

As the title says. I've only played about 1/4 of the game, and I am planning to finally play the whole thing with a bard, once I finish the next update of my mod that changes bards. One of the things that happens is, some mage/thief and fighter/mage kits are treated as bards for purposes of the mod. I've already got the BG2 strongholds sorted, but I'd like to make sure these M/Ts and F/Ms also get the "bard treatment" in SoD. (And IWDEE.)

So I have to kind of make this blind. Can anyone basically just point me toward what needs changing, so that I can see as little other things as possible? Super-extra bonus points if you can actually point me to the relevant .DLG and .BCS files. I can probably take it from there.

Thanks in advance. :wink:

ThacoBell

Comments