Skip to content

Login

GeneralhavokGeneralhavok Member Posts: 11
edited November 2012 in Windows PC (Archive)
Am I missing something? I click the "Play" button, and nothing happens... What am i missing?

Comments

• ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Just wait for it to turn white around the edges. It takes a few seconds to activate. By the time I finish writing this you will probably already be playing
  • GeneralhavokGeneralhavok Member Posts: 11
    Elendar said:

Its broken... you have to buy a new version.

Right....

ajwz said:

Just wait for it to turn white around the edges. It takes a few seconds to activate. By the time I finish writing this you will probably already be playing

I've been trying for about 10 mins now. After I clock the "Play" button the box disappers and then nothing/

• ElendarElendar Member Posts: 831
    edited November 2012
    Try opening BGEE.exe directly from C:\Program Files (x86) \ Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition
    Elendar said:

Try opening BGEE.exe directly from C:\Program Files (x86) \ Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition

That opens the same window with the start button.

Elendar said:

That opens the same window with the start button.

erm.. Sorry, C:\Program Files (x86) \ Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition \ Data \ 00766 should have a Baldur.exe

try that

erm.. Sorry, C:\Program Files (x86) \ Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition \ Data \ 00766 should have a Baldur.exe

try that

NO luck it does the the hourglass spin, then nothing.
    Hmmm... only two options then really... uninstall then reinstall and try again or just email support@beamdog.com
    Did the Email, guess I'll try reinstall.

Thanks for the try tho.