Hi, at first sory for my bad english.
i'm first time play IWD and try to take max fun. So, in my soul fight RP-angel and munchkin-devil.
Here is party i wanna make and my troubles:
This guys must have be in my group:
1. Dwarf Fighter (Dwarf defender) with Axe and Shield. My main tank. With him i havent trouble.
2. Druid (elementalist). My heal+buff+debuff and some spell damage. Here's ok too.
3. Elf Sorcerer. I think with him all ok too, but maybe some sort of mage is better?
4. Paladin (Cavalier i think). Here i have first trouble. I dont know that take him. Maybe sword+shield like offtank or dual weapon (sword and/or some blunt weapon) or two handed sword like more damage, 'cosse i already have dwarf defender.
And here i have 3 character on 2 slots:
5. Orc fighter (or berserker) with two handed sword (in this case I take to paladin sword+shield or dual weapon). Its like paladin and dwarf fight in front and Orc from second line/flangs.
Its not nessessary character, but maybe i wana take him in party.
6. Bard. I read, that him have a wizard spells, so i wana make him some sort of buffer and spell damage.
7. Halfling thief or fighter/thief. Here i dont know nothing. I dont wana take it, but i must
So, i have two ideas;
Make some sort of archer and dont take bard.
Make some dual weapon or take a assasin for ambushes.
But i dont know take thief or figter/thief or assasin.
I dont know need i more damdge from thief or more poin in lockpicking/trap detekting/other
So, i ask too help me make good party and help witch thief.
I think i shall playing on very hard mode (insane?). Cosse i wana take all fun from my first play in that game