Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Rest at the throne of bhaal/ can anyone beat throne of bhaal

Thematically should you rest during the final fight of throne of bhaal.

Secondly can anyone beat the final fight with a solo sorcerer with scs (32 release 9 or 31) and ascension with all the difficulty increases, insane, no difficulty increased damage.

So far i think i can do it but can anyone do this without resting inbetween (at the bits you can use a certain pocket thing).

Also im not using project image, so without that.

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 8,140
    If I recall correctly, SCS with the highest difficulty +Ascension mod has been cleared solo by every class except Druid.

semiticgod
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 4,621
    A sorcerer does not need to rest as they can use wish to restore spells.

gorgonzolaThacoBell
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 1,929
    edited March 7
    i agree with @Grond0, or better the PI of the sorcerer can use wish. i don't play ScS, but in a full run of soa+tob my solo sorcerer had only one instance of failing to get the rest option EDIT: and i routinely used it after most of the hard battles, i like to have my sorcerers always 100% combat ready and in full efficiency END OF EDIT. as in the game there are 3 wish scrolls a wise thing is to have them in a quick slot so 3 more chances to get it are there.
    if the solo sorcerer knows also the simulacrum spell even better. it can seem to be a waste of a precious other lev 8 spell learned, but at high level the simulacrum is quite powerful by himself, and soloing that level will be reached quickly. to have a less powerful clone that is still quite powerful and that does not freeze charname allows some tactics that other way are not possible and in some situations is a safety belt. i remember that once the pi of my sorcerer was stunned and then the enemy focused on my sorcerer killing him as he was frozen, i was playing with tactics mod, where most of the enemies can see trough invisibility, but i suppose that also in ScS similar situations can happen. for a party sorc simulacrum is way less important. EDIT2: a simulacrum can use his own wish, in end game is capable of casting some lev 9 spells, and then the scrolls in the quick slot while the sorcerer is engaged in combat. END OF EDIT2

Post edited by gorgonzola on
    Grond0StummvonBordwehr