Skip to content

Using keyboard to pick an answer while in dialogue mode not working properly ?

In Vanilla BG1 / BG2, I used to be able to use the keyboard to pick an answer while in a dialogue (IE.: Press "1" to answer 1, "2" to answer 2 and so on. )
It seems like this no longer works, and it's.. well, painful, because I was REALLY used to it, and having to click systematically is a pain.

Am I the only one that's having this issue ? Anyone else beeing bothered by this oversight ?

Comments

• MariuszMariusz Member Posts: 9
    I'd be bothered if the game worked for me at all. But it doesn't, so, can't complain I guess. At least not yet about that. On a more serious note, yes, I will (hopefully, one day) be bothered if your problem doesn't get fixed.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Aranthys said:

In Vanilla BG1 / BG2, I used to be able to use the keyboard to pick an answer while in a dialogue (IE.: Press "1" to answer 1, "2" to answer 2 and so on. )
    It seems like this no longer works, and it's.. well, painful, because I was REALLY used to it, and having to click systematically is a pain.

Am I the only one that's having this issue ? Anyone else beeing bothered by this oversight ?

It works fine for me :/
  • TanthalasTanthalas Member Posts: 6,738
    Hmm, Numpad isn't working for me either, only the other number keys.
  • AranthysAranthys Member Posts: 722
    I'm not using the Numpad, but the regular keyboard.
    But I'm using a french keyboard. May be related to the issue.