Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Can't create new character on any server

Whenever I try to join a server, I create a new character and then I'm dumped back to to the Character screen with no character as if I didn't just go through the process of creating one. I've tried several different servers--it's never worked for me. I've had this problem with the game installed on both macOS and Windows, too!

:frowning: What am I doing wrong?

Comments

• tfoxtfox Member Posts: 79
    I'd make sure override folder was empty and probably check that I have permissions for the localvault folder (or ever the full documents/neverwinter folder) in your documents/neverwinternights folder as it creates the character locally before sending it to the server and if you can't create it locally I think this sort of thing happens.

It's also worth checking if your documents/neverwinter folder is part of onedrive, seen that cause all sorts of issues with NWN:EE

Hope this helps,
    Tfox

JuliusBorisov