Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Item Price Changer Property in Nwn Ee

sandronejmsandronejm Member Posts: 63
I am used with the price property changer that you can really change the weight of the price in A, B,... F in Community Patch 1.72 in nwn 1.69. But that feature requests 2da changing and I am not pretending alter 2das. Could you do that in Nwn:Ee with no haks or 2da changing?

Ps.: I can accept to use custom 2da but I cant accept put that in the override folder because if I give the module to someone it will need to so that and I don't pretend this

Comments

• FilipseFilipse Member Posts: 9
    What i do myself, is give the item -100 item value property bonus, then go to the statistics and change "additional cost" (it zeros out it then you add the wished price-value of item in the "additional cost" tab.)

But yeah, i do agree that it'd be handier to just be able to change the "item cost" field.