Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Having trouble recruiting Viconia in BG 2

yuzammyuzamm Member Posts: 1
Im playing Enhanced Edition trilogy and encountered a problem when trying to recruit Viconia in government district. When entering the area I get the dialogue from her where she asks me to save her but I cant click the pyre to free her. The fanatics just stand there for a second unresponsive and then go away. I have tried to load earlier save and the problem persists. Any ideas how solve this problem?

Comments

• sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 4,247
    this sounds like a bug caused from that mod, so i wouldnt know how to fix that but

you could use the cheat console to summon her in ( if you are 100% unable to recruit the default one )

using said console command:

C:CreateCreature("viconi8")

so hopefully you are doing it on some sort of PC device, because if this is on phone or tablet, then i have nothin unfortunately

JuliusBorisovGusinda