Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Does NWN:EE have updates on creatures default scripts (OnPerceive, OnSpawn, OnHeartBeat...)?

That's weird I realize some changes when I alter playing NWN 1.69 and NWN:EE. First, when I identify something the text space character "/n" does not work anymore it appears a lot of /n, /n, /n. Second, my associates (animal companion, summons...) are trying to find the pathfind they have difficulty to find the creature to attack when there is a wall in its front, some pathfinds are weird or is just me?

I would like to know if there is changes in default creature scripts (OnSpawn, OnDeath...) and what scripts do have modifications so I can fix it.

Thank you!!!

RifleLeroy