Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Looking for some BG2:EE mods!

ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 132
So I'm nearing the end of my IWD:EE playthrough and next up in line is the much loved BG2! I never modded the original game, so I'm not really sure where to start with this, but I'm looking for some mods that can do the following:

1. Allow me to attain every single PC stronghold in the same playthrough
2. Allow me to romance all eligible romance interests (e.g. a male character would be able to romance all of the ladies, Dorn, but not Rasaad or Anomen.)
3. The Imoen romance mod looks interesting so I'd like to give that a go too.
4. I've heard that there were some cut quests and other content that didn't make it into the EE. Are there any mods that restore these?

In addition, I briefly peeked at the List of Eligible mods, but stuff like Weidu/non-Weidu mods is confusing me somewhat. Would anybody be able to give me some precise instructions on how to get started with my modding journey?

Comments