Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Extended LORE.2DA and custom SKILL***.2DA

KenethKeneth Member Posts: 18
I have two fairly simple requests that no one at Beamdog will ever read but I'd like to voice them anyway.

Firstly, I want to be able to add kits to LORE.2DA, as it only seems to work for base classes, and that's unnecessarily limited for no apparent reason.

Secondly, I would love it if we could make custom SKILL***.2DA files for fixed skill bonuses and link them to our classes/kits via a separate 2DA file (currently hardcoded for bard, ranger, and shaman).

I know this can be modded with AP_* abilities in the CLAB****.2DA files, but those bonuses don't show up on the level up screen and it would be nice if we had a less hackish way, seeing as they already mostly exist within the engine anyway.

Grammarsalad