Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

BGIIEE Portrait Tweaks

HydespawnHydespawn Member Posts: 1
edited April 30 in BGII:EE Mods
The portraits in BGII are great, but I felt like tweaking the companion portraits a little bit, so I did some work on them in Photoshop. You're all free to use them for whatever, I wasn't the original artist of them so I don't claim any ownership or anything over them, I just made a few changes here and there, that's all.

Aerie Before & After
uqpcr9g0drl5.png m7gwgt8mfo2k.png

Imoen Before & After
txo3kded1ae4.png abwt05a0tat8.png

Jaheira Before & After
okaf5yuhve6c.png 9t64stwvfvw7.png

Valygar Before & After
b0gjen8zhwn7.png xfwrhq2yrg7g.png

I felt like Neera needed a unique BGII portrait, so I modeled it after her voice actress.
Neera Before & After
2s930100yq89.png rx8vtygmz1lq.png

The Dorn portrait (the after one) is actually a portrait I drew completely from scratch, so I do claim artistic ownership over it, but you're all free to use it still. I felt Dorn needed a unique BGII style portrait.
Dorn Before & After
a0lg4sevjoku.png v5z3u1q4eitt.png

Enjoy!