Skip to content

How are you liking It Lurks Below?

themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
I'm considering getting It Lurks Below. I like Roguelikes, platformers, and Diablo clones, but I'm not a Terraria fan. I'm just wondering for those who have played it, how are you liking it?

Comments

• jjstraka34jjstraka34 Member Posts: 9,850
    I'm considering getting It Lurks Below. I like Roguelikes, platformers, and Diablo clones, but I'm not a Terraria fan. I'm just wondering for those who have played it, how are you liking it?

It's just as much Terraria as it is Diablo. So if you don't like the former, the aspects of the later might not save it. You HAVE to build and you HAVE to farm (not gear, but food). It's a neat accomplishment considering Brevik made the entire thing himself, but if you don't like Terraria, I honestly can't endorse it at full-price.
  • themazingnessthemazingness Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 702
    jjstraka34 wrote: »

It's just as much Terraria as it is Diablo. So if you don't like the former, the aspects of the later might not save it. You HAVE to build and you HAVE to farm (not gear, but food). It's a neat accomplishment considering Brevik made the entire thing himself, but if you don't like Terraria, I honestly can't endorse it at full-price.

I talked to some people and they said that delve mode made it less about food and digging. I wish I could play it for myself. Watching videos of delve mode helped, but I agree, $20 when I may not like it is concerning. I'd like to see more opinions still. The people that suggested delve mode were in the ILB discord server, so they were a little biased :smile:
  • lefreutlefreut Member Posts: 1,462
    edited August 2019
    Post edited by lefreut on